Steffes Group, Inc. land auction at the Fairfield Arts & Convention Center, March 22.
The event room will open at 9 a.m. and the auction begins at 10 a.m.
Jefferson County Land Auction
Land is located 7 miles north of Fairfield on Highway 1, then ¼ mile east on 137th Street.
40 ACRES, M/L
SELLS IN ONE TRACT
This land presents a potential building site with tillable ground.
The timber draw and creek running through the property increase the abundance and variety of wildlife.
Rural water located on the property.
FSA information: 32.58 HEL acres tillable.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 66.9 (CSR 1 of 52.4) on the entire farm.
Located in Section 24, Black Hawk Township, Jefferson County, Iowa.
TERMS: 20% down payment on March 22, 2017. Balance at closing with a projected date of May 5, 2017, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
POSSESSION: March 22, 2017.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the
last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes
payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes:
Ag. Credit ($23.82)
Family Farm Credit ($16.78)
Net $722.00 (rounded)
- The land is being sold free and clear for the 2017 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Jefferson County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer's financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- There is a perpetual easement for ingress & egress for the benefit of this real estate, granted from the adjoining tract of real estate immediately to the east.
- Buyer will be responsible for installing his/her own entrance, if so desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer(s) acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer(s) are buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Terry Hoenig, Steffes Group, Inc.
319-385-2000 | 319-470-7120