Life Line Screening, the nation'sleading provider of preventive health screenings, will offer affordable,non-invasive and painless health screenings at Fairfield Arts and ConventionCenter on 8/5/2020.
A package of five screenings to identify risk for stroke, heart disease andother chronic conditions will be offered:
These 5 vitalscreenings are offered for only $149 and take 60-90 minutes to complete. If youregister today, you will receive a $10 discount.
- Carotid artery ultrasound to identify plaque buildup in the carotid arteries, a major risk factor for stroke
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm ultrasound to identify presence of an enlargement in the largest blood vessel in the body
- An EKG to identify the presence of atrial fibrillation, which increases the risk for stroke
- Ultrasound of the lower legs to look for plaque buildup known as peripheral artery disease
- Ultrasound of the shin bone to identify risk for osteoporosis
Register by calling toll free 1-888-653-6441, visit www.lifelinescreening.com/communitycircle,or text the word "circle" to 797979