Life Line Screening, a leading provider of community-based preventative health screenings, will host their affordable, non-invasive and painless health screenings at the Fairfield Arts & Convention Center on December 17 from 9 AM - 6 PM.
Five screenings will be offered that scan for potential health problems related to:
- blocked carotid arteries which is a leading cause of stroke.
- abdominal aortic aneurysms which can lead to a ruptured aorta.
- hardening of the arteries in the legs which is a strong predictor of heart disease.
- atrial fibrillation or irregular heart beat which is closely tied to stroke risk.
- a bone density screening, for men and women, used to assess the risk of osteoporosis.
Registration for the Wellness Package, which includes four vascular tests and osteoporosis screening is $149. Call 1-888-653-6434 or visit, www.lifelinescreening.com/communitycircle
, or text the word CIRCLE to 797979.