Life Line Screening, a leading provider of community-basedpreventative health screenings, will host their affordable, non-invasive andpainless health screenings at the Fairfield Arts & Convention Center on May15 from 9 AM - 6 PM.
Five screenings will be offered that scan for potential health problems relatedto:
Registration for the Wellness Package, whichincludes four vascular tests and osteoporosis screening is $149 or $139 whenmentioning the Fairfield Arts & Convention Center. Call 1-888-653-6441 orvisit, www.lifelinescreening.com/communitycircle, or text the word CIRCLE to 797979.
- blocked carotid arteries which is a leading cause of stroke.
- abdominal aortic aneurysms which can lead to a ruptured aorta.
- hardening of the arteries in the legs which is a strong predictor of heart disease.
- atrial fibrillation or irregular heart beat which is closely tied to stroke risk.
- a bone density screening, for men and women, used to assess the risk of osteoporosis.