Life Line Screening, a leading provider of community-based preventive health screenings, will host their affordable, non-invasive and painless health screenings at the Fairfield Arts & Convention Center on January 2 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Five screenings will be offered that scan for potential health problems related to:
- blocked carotid arteries which is a leading cause of stroke
- abdominal aortic aneurysms which can lead to a ruptured aorta
- hardening of the arteries in the legs which is a strong predictor of heart disease
- atrial fibrillation or irregular heart beat which is closely tied to stroke risk
- a bone density screening, for men and women, used to assess the risk of osteoporosis.
Registration for the Wellness Package, which includes four vascular tests and osteoporosis screening is $149 or $139 when mentioning the Fairfield Arts & Convention Center. All five screenings take 60-90 minutes to complete.
To register for the Lifeline Screening on January 2 and receive a $10 discount off any package price by mentioning the Fairfield Arts & Convention Center, call 1-888-653-6441 or visit www.lifelinescreening.com/communitycircle
or text the word CIRCLE to 797979.